WELCOME TO ANCHOR’S AWAY PLAY
Based Near Manchester Airport, by Juction 4 of the M56. We are Manchester s Premier Indoor Play centre. We proudly boast one of the latest and most challenging play frames in the country for both young babies to toddlers and for children up to the age of 11.
To compliment the play area we have an outstanding restaurant serving everything from delicious hot meals, mouth watering Paninis to scrumptious home made cakes and cookies.
Please feel free to explore our new website and if you’ve not been here before, we look forward to welcoming you soon.
PS – If you want to be the first to receive details of special offers, discounts and event then don’t forget to sign up as a member!!!!
RULES OF PLAY
- Although we provide staff to monitor usage of the play equipment as well as having access to First Aid facilities, Parents/Guardians must supervise their children at all times whilst using facilities at the Anchors Away Play.
- Play is restricted to 90 minutes each ,weekend, bank holidays and school holidays. Management reserves the right to charge for additional session(s) for playtime exceeding this limit. In addition, we reserve the right to restrict play to 90 minutes on any other day.
- Under no circumstances are customers allowed to bring in their own food and drink for personal consumption. If in doubt, please ask to speak to a manager. (excludes babies)
- Children who are not well are advised not to use these facilities
- Height and age restrictions are in force for the safety of all children. Please note that these are current up to 11 years of age and 4ft 9 in height
- Children must remove their shoes before playing on the equipment in the play area
- For the reasons of hygiene children must wear socks and we advise on wearing long sleeve tops at all times
- Food, drink, sweet, chewing gum, or any hard/sharp object MUST not be taken into the play frame
- Anchors Away Play does not accept responsibility for the loss or theft of items left unattended within the main play area.
- Photography within Anchors Away Play is strictly prohibited due to the sensitive nature of photography of children with public places. (For parties booked, photography within the private party rooms is allowed